Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
In the position of Mechanical Engineer, you are part of the Sustaining Engineering team. You provide detailed designs by using NX and you are looking for an opportunity to develop and grow your skills.
The department of Sustaining Engineering consists of Technical Support specialists and Sustaining Engineers. The Mechanical Engineering team with 12 people consist of Drafters, Designers, Senior Designers and Lead Engineers. The R&D department has various functions e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, Software, Systems and Process Engineering. Due to the in-house assembly, prototyping and testing facility you are able to see your own designs and remain involved in the final product.
- Specifying and design machines and modules;
- Make and work on manuals and designs;
- Do calculations;
- Perform, evaluate and report on machine tests;
- Conduct and have alignment with colleagues and other stakeholders about technical details;
- Maintain contact with purchasing;
- Create TPD and provide documentation (including guidelines, standards, regulations);
- Secure the technical specifications;
- Actively participate in internal sprints.
Our client is a leading semiconductor equipment manufacturing company.
- MBO+/Bachelor degree in a Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
- 3 - 5 years’ relevant work experience
- Result-driven and can-do mentality
- Well-developed communication skills in English
- Very attractive benefit package
- Fixed position
- 13 ATV days
- Profit share
- Travel allowance