Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
For ASML, YER is currently recruiting a Senior SAP UI5 Developer.
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits (‘chips’). ASML has its R&D and manufacturing operations in Wilton (USA) and in Veldhoven (The Netherlands).
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The IT infrastructure, hardware and applications are mission-critical for ASML’s internal and external activities.
The ‘User Experience & User Interfaces’ team within ASML IT creates user-facing solutions that enable ASML employees to work more efficiently and effectively, that are quickly adopted and continuously used, and that provide a consistent user experience across applications, devices and locations. Our work concerns custom applications as well as adaptations to standard software. The software ranges from desktop applications used in the ASML offices, to mobile applications used in our factories, to applications for wearable devices used in our customers’ clean rooms.
Your goal is to realize front-ends for our business software applications. You will work closely together with the UX specialist to ensure that front-ends are built according to the designs, based on the ASML Design System, UI Guidelines and feasible for implementation in the SAPUI5 framework. Furthermore, you will pro-actively share challenges, best-practices with your peer developers of the project and the UX&UI team.
- Develop front-ends using the SAPUI5 framework
- Execute peer reviews of code from your project peers and always have an eye for qualitative coding.
- Assist and challenge the UX specialist in creating feasible designs according to the ASML UX patterns and using standard Fiori floor plans
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- SAP Fiori Application Developer certified
- Technical/functional skills:
- Fiori UX
- REST & OData
- Web sockets
- Karma/ OPA5
- Build up knowledge of a complex background rather quickly