Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
As a System Certification Engineer you are responsible for the certification process, as a member of the Electronic group. In this position you will represent high-tech projects and interact with multidisciplinary engineering teams.
In your new role you will join the Electrical Engineering team consisting of lay-out engineers, electronic designers, compliance engineers, and a system engineer. The team is part of the local R&D organization consisting of 100+ Engineers supporting various functions e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, Software, Systems, vision and Process Engineering.
- By design, you help to focus on the translation of the used standards into new design;
- Interact with all disciplines within the organization (mechanical, electrical and software);
- Check on safety by Risk-Assessments;
- To support realization you translate the used standard to specification, doing risk analyses and check the standards that are used;
- Represent stand-ups and advice engineers;
- Translating standards into design procedures;
- Work on documentation needed for the final certification;
- Perform integration testing together with engineering teams or external partners;
- Perform verification measurements for qualification, screen PRE\Final-assessment on the used standards;
- Conduct EMC testing and align with stakeholders;
- Realize documentation for qualification.
Our client is a leading semiconductor equipment manufacturing company.
- Very attractive benefit package
- Fixed position
- 13 ATV days
- Profit share
- Travel allowance
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Experience with and/or knowledge of certification within the machinery
- Knowledge on risk analyses and standards
- Knowledge on standards into design and take care about the Pre\Final-Assessment with a 3e party
- Motivated to learn more about the aspects regarding certification and the influences on components within the system