Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom, High Tech
About this vacancy
The Customer and Technical Support Team configures communication equipment in order to deliver customer specific solutions. These provide military vehicles with communication- and ICT solutions.
After testing in the lab the integration and test proceeds in customer labs or in vehicles. During these activities the engineers support the integration process.
The team also plays an important role in training, demonstrations and support of these systems.
As a System Test Engineer you perform integration- and test activities required to verify and validate that the solutions and products satisfy the customer requirements and needs. You work within the Customer and Technical Support Team in close cooperation with the project teams as well as the software/hardware developers. The working method applied is based on agile engineering principles. The main engineering activities you will perform are:
- Define test plans and procedures for system level testing;
- Build, Configure subsystems on the lab;
- Define and perform risk based integration, verification and validation testing;
- Prepare, test and perform/support demo’s in-house and at the customer site in country;
- Analyse issues found by our customers implying as well travelling to customers worldwide on a regular basis;
- Upgrade systems in country;
- Train local engineers.
A high-tech company that provides architect solutions at the heart of the defence-security continuum. The people within this high-tech company architect solutions at the heart of the defence-security continuum. Interoperable and secure information and telecommunications systems for defence, security, and civil operators, are based upon innovative use of radiocommunications, networks, and cybersecurity. They use groundbreaking new digital technologies such as 4G mobile communications, cryptography, cloud computing and big data for in their physical protection systems, and critical information systems.
- Become part of a great team in a high-tech, innovative international organization;
- (International) opportunities for growth in tech-, management- and commercial roles;
- Attention for personal development and own initiative;
- A nice workplace in a modern building, where we value a good work-life balance and flexibility.
We are in search for a colleague who:
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunications, Information Technology, Electronics Engineering or similar;
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Dutch;
- Willing to travel (We have a very stringent COVID policy to ensure the health of our employees);
- Experience with training of people is a pre;
- Knowledge of test and integration;
- Knowledge of Embedded systems, Networks and Computing.