Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
As an Electrical Engineer you are involved in the design and optimization of the electronic and electrical parts of electronic assembly equipment. You are a member of the Electronic group and within this role you play a part in the high-tech projects and multidisciplinary engineering teams.
- Gather necessary information;
- Design electrical components (electronic circuits, PCB, cabling, electrical cabinets);
- Write if necessary the firmware;
- Make calculations, simulations and match specifications;
- Conduct electrical inspections and break-down analyses;
- Perform (preventive) maintenance on the systems;
- To Install and adjust (new) operating systems;
- Align with CAD Engineers, Lead Engineers and Technicians;
- Perform integration testing;
- Discuss electrotechnical issues;
- Support production during design:
- Write and keep documentation up to date;
- Signalling and report deviations in the field of safety and serviceability.
Our client is a leading semiconductor equipment manufacturing company.
- Very attractive benefit package
- Fixed position
- 13 ATV days
- Profit share
- Travel allowance
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Experience with electrical engineering activities regarding integration on mechatronic equipment;
- Like to work in a multidisciplinary environment.