Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom, High Tech, Logistics & Transportation, Engineering, Automotive
About this vacancy
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. ASML employs over 25000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Context of the position
Building a cutting-edge campus for a world leader in technology. ASML is currently transforming its Campus Veldhoven to offer an inspirational work environment for well over 16,000 employees by the end of 2022. At the heart of the campus is the pride and energy of the ASML community, with efficiency, services, sustainability and well-being at its core. It is an environment that inspires, connects and energizes employees and visitors. It is hassle-free and supports easy access and mobility and a healthy work-life balance.
We welcome you to be part of this transformation, we welcome you to be part of progress.
As a Program/Delivery Manager in Information Security you are responsible to fulfil Demand for Risk Mitigation originating from our ASML Security Risk Register and the Integrated Security Roadmap and other Information Security plans.
You will be responsible for the Security Portfolio Management, including providing Quality Assurance on project definition, project governance, project quality, monitoring the execution and ensuring effective stakeholder management. Your key focus is executing an annual portfolio of Information Security solutions and help manage programs to deliver some key initiatives with the Information Security Competence centre. You will ensure projects are led, resourced and remain on track against scope - managing the triple constraints; Time, Budget and Scope.
Projects vary in size and time. Larger projects typically go over 1 Me and up to 2 year lead time. Projects with strong interdependencies are managed as a program.
You report to the manager of the Information Security Competence centre.
Drive the execution of the roadmap for the information security competence centre.
Information Security Competence Centre(CC) Projects
- Alignment with business Sectors on sector roadmap and (cross) sector dependencies and timing
- Align on budgets and progress of programs
- Bi-yearly alignment on overall planning
- Determine based on priority the relevant roadmap topics and timing
Information Security CC program management
- Alignment with various stakeholders including Security Domain leads and IT on planning and budget
- Alignment with Security roadmap
Information Security Competence Centre program Delivery
- Lead to ensure the Programs are adequately resourced
- Drive delivery of some key initiatives with the Information Security CC.
- Mange the various projects within the Information Security CC roadmap
Reporting on progress
- Responsible for ensuring that the project management system is up to date and accurately portrays the status of the portfolio of programs and projects within the Information Security CC.
- Manage/report on the risk mitigation status of risks by these projects
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Interim/Freelancers also welcome to apply!
- Academic working and thinking level, ideally, the candidate will have a Master degree in an engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of program and project management (Prince-2 / PMBOK/APMP)
- Background in IT and engineering.
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 7 years in Project Management in complex high tech business environment;
- Extensive experience in IT integration projects and/ Information Security development projects is a must.
The Program/Delivery Manager should demonstrate competence in some or all of the following:
- Act decisively;
- Show critical sense;
- Take responsibility;
- Think broadly;
- Build solid relationships of trust at different levels;
- Check and maintain quality;
- Organize & Delegate;
- Demonstrate flexibility;
- Lead projects to results;
- Lead without mandate;
- Influence stakeholders;
- Manage criticism;
- Structure communication;
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in the English language.
- Knowledge of project management (Prince-2/PMBOK/APMP/MSP)
- You are in possession of a valid work permit for The Netherlands.