Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
For Philips in Eindhoven, YER is recruiting a Regional Information Security Analyst.
Privileged access management Subject Matter Expert
Our team is understaffed and we need a subject matter expert to ensure quality during the rollout of our platforms across Philips
We are expanding the security service portfolio for the access control domain and are looking for BeyondTrust Privileged Access Management (PAM) subject matter expert. You should be the person people ask for as you know how to secure things.
Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for the BeyondTrust Password Safe and Privileged Remote Access toolset
-Support the access control domain lead and architect with the overall direction and oversight into the PAM functions across the organization,
-Gathering and analyzing enterprise privileged access management security requirements.
-Provide guidance on best practices and solutions to project team and operations teams.
-Assist in designing and implementing the PAM toolset for the enterprise, manufacturing environments.
-Responsible for documenting, designing the PAM toolset in alignment with the overall IT strategy
-Assist application/business unit teams with privileged accounts on-boarding into the BeyondTrust toolset
-Support Philips to manage and secure access to the cloud, servers, databases, applications & robots.
-Develop and maintain PAM documentation
-Work with Project Management to communicate status of tasks
-Collaborate with access control security architect & operations team
-Other things that we are looking for:5+ years progressive experience with PAM solutions in general, and current work experience with the BeyondTrust Password
-Safe or Privileged Remote Access tools;
-Experience integrating PAM solution with multiple platforms: including Windows, Linux, Database, cloud, applications
-General knowledge of networking concepts and server operating systems
-Familiarity with ITIL is a plus
-Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
-Security certification BeyondTrust
-Affinity for an engineering culture that emphasizes Agile, DevOps, and continuous delivery
-Ability to perform critical thinking and problem-solving skills
-Strong customer orientation and an excellent team player
-Full professional proficiency in English
-Work independently and maintain a high degree of professional conduct
-Experience working with a global team operating in different time zones
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
- Excellent Remuneration (depending on level of expertise)
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- 5+ years in product/information security or risk management and/or related functions in IT (such as IT audit, IT Risk Management and IT Compliance)
- A master’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Good working knowledge of ISO27001/2 and other cybersecurity frameworks
- Qualifications such as CISM, CISSP, CISA, or CRISC is a plus
- Experience in senior management / compliance reporting
- Experience working in a large global organization
- Practical experience in highly regulated environment (FDA, SOx, Export, Privacy/GDPR, HIPAA)
- Good communication skills, English language both verbally and in writing MUST be very good
- Pro-active attitude. Not afraid to ask further if answers are not given
- Out of box thinking and drive to be efficient and self-motivated with minimal supervision
- Someone who has an experience of how IT operates in a global context and is able to deal with complexities to achieve the required goals