Secondment via YER
High Tech, Industrial, Engineering, Finance
About this vacancy
We are looking for an Assistant Controller to join the Finance team. Within this team you will support the Manager Finance & Control. The Finance Team takes care of an adequate administration adding value to the financial insights and ensures compliance with relevant legislation.
The candidate we are looking for gets an energy boost from error-free accounting and smooth-running processes. The administration has grown quickly, with the size of our company. Therefore, the Finance Team is continuously working on further professionalizing and automation of our administrative processes. The Assistant Controller does his or her part of this within the administrative organization.
Your financial activities consist of (but not limited to):
- Taking care of the entire administration for multiple domestic and foreign entities including the current account with affiliated parties
- Aligning and specifying multiple balance accounts
- Acting as a backup for your colleague on the administration responsible for account payables and account receivables
- Supporting the process of the (foreign) payroll administration
- Supporting the Manager Finance & Control with several activities, including audits
The most important ingredients for a successful fulfilment of the position are:
- Knowledge of and experience in financial administration and bookkeeping
- Disciplined tracing of financial bookings
- Excellent precision and an eye for detail
- Critical and proactively with suggestions for improving processes
- Working independently within a small team
- Hands-on attitude
Our client is active within the industrial additive manufacturing business and offers a modular 3D printing system and seamlessly integrated information platform to high-end and demanding industrial markets. With substantially improved reproducibility, productivity, and flexibility, our client redefines the business case for additive manufacturing applications in aerospace, automotive, energy and high-tech equipment.
- 32 to 40 hours a week
- Good remuneration package
- Bachelor education in a financial administrative subject
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant financial administrative role
- Strong communication skills, you will be in contact with colleagues, customers and suppliers around the globe.
- Experience with ERP and administrative software (Preferably Microsoft Dynamics)
- Strong in both Dutch and English
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word), working with Excel comes naturally to you
Our client is a young and quickly maturing professional organization. They have developed a strong pragmatic team mentality in which they work and experiment together to achieve common goals. They are looking for a wide diversity of people coming from different backgrounds to join the organization. They have formulated the following personal traits contributing to their professional mentality:
- Open, confident and result driven
- Driven by challenges, eager to learn and entrepreneurial
- Proven team player who takes ownership
- Professional and structured
- ‘Fun to work with’