Secondment via YER
High Tech, Engineering
About this vacancy
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity, electrical cabinet design and/or electromechanical module design for high-tech products? Do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? We might be looking for you!
As an Electro Mechanical Engineer, you are responsible for the electromechanical design, realization and to a limited extent qualifying of the electrical infrastructure of the products. Furthermore, you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the electrical design engineer.
The concepts and products we mainly focus on are cables, racks, cabinets, PCBA and visualizing this into 2D/3D technical product documentation.
The Electro Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Operate in a multidisciplinary team.
- Responsible for the technical content of the Technical Product Documentation.
- Configuration management of the Technical Product Documentation.
- Management of the electrical infrastructure between modules in the products.
- Specify, design (3D and 2D), document and maintain requirements of the various electrical products & electromechanical modules.
- Implementation of engineering changes into the products.
- Interfacing with other Electrical Mechanical Engineers.
- Interfacing with other disciplines and project teams.
- Act as a technical leader and be able to manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers.
- Make a personal work breakdown and planning.
- Act as a technical coach for other designers.
- Represent project team in several meetings.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor/Master degree in electrical or electromechanical engineering
- 5+ years experience as designer, including experience with multidisciplinary module design.
- Experience with 3D and 2D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience in Siemens NX.
- Familiar with SAFe - Agile way of working is a plus
- Highly motivated, pro-active and good communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details and with quality in mind.
- Strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view.
- Able to work both independently as in a team in a dynamic exploitative environment.
- Fluent English in speech and in writing.