Contract with Client
Industrial, High Tech, Wholesale
About this vacancy
Group Business Control’s focus is to initiate and facilitate the group wide planning and control cycle, report and monitor the company’s financial performance as well as the achievement of their strategy, and act as a financial business partner for the ERIKS Management Board and the various countries.
Are you interested in building your career at ERIKS, which is part of the holding company SHV? Apply for this opportunity at their headquarters.
Within this team we are currently recruiting for a Group Business Controller. In this role you will act as a catalyst in driving forward critical initiatives to deliver strategy. You will ensure top management receives the insights and information to steer the business and participate in business performance reviews. You will support effective financial planning and analysis and provide finance and business expertise for various topics (e.g. M&A processes, investments).
- End-to-end responsibility of the planning and control cycle.
- Provide finance business partnership to Management Board and regions on business operational matters and support them in realizing financial objectives.
- Support in review of country strategy and performance and pro-active analysis on trends and group/region initiatives.
- Pro-actively challenge group performance and initiate improvement/close the gap negotiations.
- Continuously seek improvements and ways to strengthen the Group Business Control team.
- Participate in key projects including among others strategic must win battles, BI implementation, KPI dash boarding.
ERIKS is an international industrial service provider, a multi-product specialist that offers a wide range of high-quality mechanical engineering components and associated technical and logistics services. ERIKS currently has branches in 17 countries and has a strong position in Western Europe, the United States and a presence in South-east Asia. Worldwide 7,100 skilled employees serve customers in their original equipment manufacturing (OEM) or maintenance, repair and overhaul operations (MRO). If required, they can also integrate into their customers’ businesses to establish an even closer and more responsive working relationship. Their technical know-how is their major strength. Over the last 80 years, they have built up deep knowledge in the areas of: Sealing and Polymer, Engineered Plastics, Flow Control, Industrial and Hydraulic Hoses, Gaskets, Power Transmission, tools, Maintenance and Safety & Conveying Systems (North America and Netherlands only). They apply their skills, knowledge and expertise to make industrial companies work better, increasing their efficiency, while continuously challenging both to improve. This starts with the ERIKS Success Principles: Passion, Specialism and Innovation.
ERIKS offers a professional, dedicated and enthusiastic team in an international and a dynamic environment.
It's an ambitious environment, with a continuously strive to optimisation and therefore specifically welcomes personal input and initiative. Next to this, they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Profit sharing
- Pension scheme
- Growth and development opportunities (within the whole SHV group)
- Internal courses
- Personal training budget
- Masters in Finance related study
- Approximately 5-7 years relevant professional experience in either Business Controlling or Audit, preferably within a dynamic global business environment
- Proactive and independent self-starter
- Result driven, output focused team player
- Analytically strong and pragmatic with a long term vision
- Fits into ambitious, result-driven, down-to-earth culture
- Ability to cope with high pressure assignments and used to meeting strict deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy. Maintaining poise under pressure
- Natural ‘devil’s advocate’
- Strong business acumen
- Strong communication and (sr.) stakeholder management skills. Being able to build bridges and create support for improvements
- Learning & developing mindset with growth potential
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
- Strong Excel modelling and PowerPoint skills, Cognos knowledge is an asset