Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
The Connected Truck Services department is responsible for creating and maintaining the IT application landscape needed to provide “DAF Connect” services. The landscape includes in-vehicle software, integration solutions and supporting back office systems.
Within the department a new project team is created which will develop a global solution for updating vehicle systems with new software and parameters. The Main focus of this team will be on integration solutions and back office systems.
- Able to work in an evolving environment
- Bring ample experience in the field of the technologies used
- Quickly understand a functional domain
- Quickly understand a technical domain and its pitfalls
- Translate high level design to working software solutions
- Experience in designing and building software components in a distributed agile team (@home / onsite)
- Able to challenge solutions (perform peer reviews/sparring partner for designs)
- Challenge and perform impact analysis regarding requested functionality (new / changes / improvements)
- Work closely with architects, information analysts and developers / designers
- Diagnose problems and solve issues
- Perform release management of the system
DAF Trucks N.V. is a technology company and the leading manufacturer of commercial vehicles in Europe. DAF is a wholly owned subsidiary of PACCAR Inc, a world leader in the design and manufacture of light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, is active in financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts as part of its core business.
- WCF (both client - and server side)
- SQL Server
- Unit testing