Secondment via YER
High Tech, Engineering
About this vacancy
Do you want to take ownership for the design of precision mechanical tools, which are reliable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture and service within the restrictions imposed by specifications, costs and planning considerations? Then we are looking for you.
You will be working on the design of one or more tooling developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of experts in project setting.
- Specifies and designs tooling for functional requirements in the area of manufacturing and service.
- Is concerned with the application of precision mechanical construction principles and competence standards .
- Realizes the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of various tests.
- Is responsible for the technical product documentation.
- Seeks customers satisfaction and optimal manufacturability and serviceability.
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Mechanical Development is designing, building and testing mechanical systems and sub-systems which are fitted into the end products. As a part of the department Mechanical Engineering the group Manufacturing and Service Tooling is responsible for the specification, engineering and qualification of tooling that is required for manufacturing and servicing of ASML modules (enabling e.g. precision adjustments, qualification, etc)
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- Technical University Masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Mechanical design experience in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment.
- Knowledge of precision engineering, ergonomics, dynamics, mechatronics, mechanics, high precision adjustment, position and fixation solutions is preferred.
Besides that you are:
- A highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Able to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Able to excel in creative design and flawless execution of tooling design.
- Flexible and have an open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Eager to drive your own development.