Secondment via YER
High Tech, Automotive
About this vacancy
Do YOU have multiple years of experience in building Python based functional testing? Are you an experienced software tester interested in the field of autonomous driving? Keep reading to learn more!
As the tester of the SCRUM team you will be working close to the developers. Part of your activities will be ticket testing. Where, in addition to the unit tests written by the developers, you will be responsible for defining and building Python based functional testing. You will take ownership of keeping the measurements of current product KPI’s up to date with each SW release and define additional KPI’s where appropriate. You will be an expert user of the simulation tool, able to perform exploratory tests as well as demonstrations and training (new) users.
This technology company is leading the way to become the “Digital Brain of Intelligent Driving” with core businesses in HD map, high accuracy positioning and automotive-grade semiconductors for ADAS and autonomous driving. They are the market leader in navigation maps, dynamic traffic information, navigation software development and state-of-the-art customized telematics solutions to both passenger and commercial vehicles. Now, they are ushering in the age of autonomous driving with a comprehensive technology development strategy and laying the foundation to become one of the most trustworthy autonomous driving solution providers in the world.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, bonus model)
- Development opportunities with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and relocation support)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
We are looking for a software test engineer to join this simulation project, focused on creating a virtual simulation platform for testing autonomous driving functionality by means of sensor simulation.
- Bachelor or Master, preferably in computer science.
- Experience with test automation using Python as scripting language
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience
- ISEB certification or ISTQB Foundation Certification is a minimum requirement.
- Knowledge of and experience with software validation methods.
- Experience in defining a test approach
- Experience with software development processes
- Experience with Atlassian Tooling (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience in software development (design, implementation and integration).
- Experience with AWS or other major Cloud platforms
- Experience with Docker