Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Are you an experienced software engineer in C++ with a strong interest in developing test tools? Keep reading to find out how you can be a part of this amazing team!
Within the ‘Test Tools’-project team you will be working on wide variety of test and validation tools which are required during data conversion tool development activities and during production. Besides developing, documenting and testing your own code, reviewing the work of colleagues and problem-solving also belong to your responsibilities. You like to work as part of a self-organizing Scrum team.
This technology company is leading the way to become the “Digital Brain of Intelligent Driving” with core businesses in HD map, high accuracy positioning and automotive-grade semiconductors for ADAS and autonomous driving. They are the market leader in navigation maps, dynamic traffic information, navigation software development and state-of-the-art customized telematics solutions to both passenger and commercial vehicles. Now, they are ushering in the age of autonomous driving with a comprehensive technology development strategy and laying the foundation to become one of the most trustworthy autonomous driving solution providers in the world.
- A competitive salary (based on a 40-hour week), consistent with your level of education and experience
- 8% holiday allowance annually
- 25 vacation days
- Extensive training opportunities
- Pension and health insurance scheme
- A fast moving, innovative and international diverse working environment
We are looking for a software engineer who can design, implement, and maintain highly advanced software tool-sets used to test digital geographical databases. These databases are used in worldwide navigation products.
- A M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree, preferably in computer science,
- > 5 Years experience in software development (design, implementation and integration),
- Advanced practical experience in (embedded) software development using modern C++ and Python is a must
- Knowledge of Linux both as development and execution platform is a must
- Expert knowledge in efficient algorithms is a strong preference
- Experience with (complex) SQL queries is a strong preference,
- Knowledge of Docker and/or Airflow is a preference
- Practically minded: a “doer”,
- Command of written and spoken English.