Secondment via YER
High Tech, IT & Telecom, Engineering
About this vacancy
Do you have multiple years of experience as a Full Stack Software Engineer and are you interested in the cybersecurity domain? Keep reading to see how you can make a real impact at this company!
We are looking for a Full-Stack Software Developer to join the Cybersecurity team. The team develops cybersecurity solutions for such areas as IoT, AI, Telecom, ICS, Automotive, and Connected Vehicles.
- Work closely with the business to develop prototypes, pilots, and full-scale applications
- Rapidly prototype and develop new cybersecurity solutions
- Design and implementation of the overall solution architecture
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and deployment of database
- Design and construction of REST API
- Integrating front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Identify and resolve performance issues
- Creatively overcome challenges to quickly get our products to market
This technology company is leading the way to become the “Digital Brain of Intelligent Driving” with core businesses in HD map, high accuracy positioning and automotive-grade semiconductors for ADAS and autonomous driving. They are the market leader in navigation maps, dynamic traffic information, navigation software development and state-of-the-art customized telematics solutions to both passenger and commercial vehicles. Now, they are ushering in the age of autonomous driving with a comprehensive technology development strategy and laying the foundation to become one of the most trustworthy autonomous driving solution providers in the world.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, bonus model)
- Development opportunities with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and relocation support)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Full-stack developer
- UI/UX experience, especially rapid prototyping
- Proficiency with Python, preferably also with C++
- At least one Client-Side Web Application framework (Angular/Js, React, Vue, etc).
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Knowledge of cloud (AWS) computing environments
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Atlassian Tooling (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket/GIT)
- Experience with delivery methodologies in a fast-paced complex environment such as Agile and SCRUM
- Command of written and spoken English
- Appreciation for clean and well-documented code
Nice to have:
- Postgraduate studies in relevant disciplines
- Experience in developing new cybersecurity products is a plus