Secondment via YER
Manufacturing, Engineering, Energy, Gas, Water
About this vacancy
This role is a key position within the site leadership team for the delivery of productivity improvements and process innovations. It will play an important role in helping to foster a culture of continuous and sustainable improvement through a supporting structured framework.
- Scope and develop a structured continuous improvement program for the site.
- Lead continuous improvement activities in achieving service, cost, quality and safety improvements.
- Lead projects and coach other individuals running improvement projects.
- Support the site leadership team in building a daily continuous improvement culture.
- Monitor process trends, identify variation and waste, and develop specific proposals and execution plans for improvement projects.
- Partner with all functions to define process capabilities, assess gaps and develop gap closure plans
- Provide quantification of benefits (financial and non-financial) for improvements.
- Manage the continuous improvement pipeline with the site management teams, including the selection, tracking, and running of projects.
- Actively monitor project & program risks to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address in advance.
- Work with all levels of the organization to influence change, teaching, coaching, and mentoring project leaders
- Communicate program and project status by effective use of visual management tools.
Our client combines chemistry, technology and ingenuity to make high performance products that are extremely durable and stable, opening new opportunities for the built environment. By doing so, they give the world a choice to build sustainably.
- Minimum accredited Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, preferably Black Belt
- Minimum 5 years proven continuous improvement analytical experience, including project management and business case analysis.
- Excellent understanding on how to embed continuous improvement concepts including six sigma, lean, value stream mapping.
- Experience of designing and implementing a framework of continuous improvement in a manufacturing site.
- Experience of hands-on implementation of continuous improvement programs and lean solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- A self-starter, pragmatic and hands-on, a completer-finisher taking accountability for ideas from concept till delivery.
- An excellent coach and leader by example