Secondment via YER
Banking & Insurance
About this vacancy
Financial Markets Services (FMS) is part of Operations Wholesale Rural. Operating from our head office in Utrecht FMS supports all main Wholesale and Rural office’s globally. We are the service provider to Markets and Treasury. The services provided include Transaction Processing, Confirmations, Transaction Reporting, Collateral Management and Investigations. The department focuses on managing a highly efficient process flow whilst managing and minimizing operational risks delivering excellent service to our clients. The department has a well-established and strong position within Operations Wholesale and Rural.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Operations Wholesale and Rural is responsible mainly for the back office functions of the wholesale banking activities. We serve 22 countries and five regions and process the largest transactions for the biggest customers of the bank. The use of collateral is one of the most important ways of mitigate credit risk in derivatives and securities finance transactions.
YER is an international recruitment agency specialized in permanent and temporary positions for professionals with a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree. We currently have ten branch offices in the Netherlands as well as locations in the United States. Having been active in recruitment and placement since 1987, today YER is a leading international player in the market for both temporary and permanent jobs.
Our first priority is to obey the wishes and ambitions of our candidates and clients, so we are able to ensure we offer the perfect match between them. Our consultants are experienced and specialized in one or more job areas and sectors. This specialized knowledge combined with their personal dedication, makes them excellent career coaches with the ability to guide professionals in taking the next step in every career stage; from ambitious starters to experienced directors. For our clients, our consultants act as professional sparring partners and advisors on all aspects of recruitment.
You will work together with a team of enthusiastic finance colleagues and you can count on a good balance between work and private life. We also reward your efforts and achievements with an attractive salary and attractive extras. Our employment conditions:
- A competitive salary with good secondary conditions
- 25 vacation days and 8% vacation allowance
- Travel allowance
- Pension plan
- Extra-hours arrangement: payment in salary or time for time
- Continuously challenging assignments
We are looking for a candidate with the following core competences: customer-focused, pro-active, result oriented and focused on continuous improvement. In addition, it’s important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
- Bachelor working, thinking level and preferably 1 year of relevant work experience in the banking sector
- Extensive knowledge of products and processes in (wholesale) banking | a plus
- You have successfully completed your yellow belt (preferable green belt) | must have
- Proactive attitude towards tackling issues and solving breaks
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Team player with flexible skills
- Strong numeracy/analytical skills
- Competency in Microsoft Office products, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Resilience, able to perform effectively under time pressure, when facing setbacks
- Fluent in Dutch and English both verbal as written