Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
High Tech, IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
The Information Security Specialist will be responsible for ensuring various initiatives for Information governance and will oversee security initiatives to ensure security of information used in ASML.
The job holder will oversee the security initiatives to ensure security of information used in ASML.
- Drive implementation of initiatives including information classification/labelling and handling
- Drive initiatives like Information Storage standard, Information access rules
- Support various initiatives using capabilities of Microsoft Data/information protection tools
- Drive information type ownership along with security controls
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent
- CISSP/CISM or comparable certification
- Knowledge of project management (Prince-2 / PMBOK/APMP)
- Technical/IT/informatics background bachelor degree
- Min 4+ years professional experience with a focus on information security, risk and compliance
- Experience in Microsoft Azure information Protection technologies
- Experience in Data/Information Governance processes and protection technologies
- Valid industry certifications such as the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is a plus
- Experience in ISO 27001 or equivalent is a plus
- Analytical, precise, tenacious, autonomous
- Deep technical knowledge of IT/Information Security
- Good communication/organization skills
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Able to work with Office suite applications like Excel and SharePoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly-motivated, with a strong work ethic and able to work effectively under minimal supervision
- Hands-on and proactive attitude