Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
For our client Signify in Eindhoven, YER is currently recruiting a SAP Hybris (commerce) consultant.
This role is part of Market to Order Sales organization with IT Delivery, responsible for the deployment of global Sales applications. As part of this team you build and deploy end to end IT solutions for business and markets, involving customizing or developing software for the SAP Commerce and Cloud Platform. You act as a counterpart of the Architects and work together with IT Business Analyst and 3rd parties (Vendor) in the project teams to develop, guide, oversee and implement IT solutions.
You are able to:
- Translate business requirements into IT solutions, in accordance with the business and IT strategy, in order to specify the IT projects and services.
- Analyze business processes and formulate proposals for IT solutions and accompanying frames and work methods, and supports realization, in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes. Directly involved in the process architecture.
- Support projects/programs, within the program budget, in order to guarantee an effective development and implementation of the chosen IT solutions, including testing, training and set-up of the SLA.
- Advise and support Business and IT Management through mapping the user requirements on the existing IT possibilities for improvement of functionality in the assigned application area.
- Work on your own in finding a solution and you have a real problem-solving mindset.
- Develop and provide required key-user training for the implemented application.
- Be responsible for the documentation, testing and life-cycle maintenance of the assigned applications.
- Take ownership for competence management and continuous improvement
- Deliver projects with operational cost against budget
- Be the trusted adviser for business on IT supported business processes
- Has a visible contribution to successful delivery of IT projects: According Quality, On time, According Scope, Within Budget
- Full business adoption
- Initiate continuous improvement programs and executes according to plan
- Contribute to IT performance according agreed service levels and intervenes timely when needed
- Contribute to Total IT Cost against AOP and intervenes timely when needed
- Keep the following competences on the appropriate level:
- IT Application expertise
- Business process expertise
- Solution development
- Knowledge management
- Consulting skills
- Network/stakeholder management
- Continuous improvement
- Analyze processes and makes proposals regarding process re-engineering and IT solutions.
- Take responsibility for a specific part of application area/business process
- Be responsible for realization and implementation of required IT solution, including testing, training and SLA.
- Have a well-prepared action plan for the current six months and have a clear sense of what will be achieved in the year to come.
- Drive innovation in business process re-engineering, finding new ways of working using new IT technology.
- Direct and evaluate the technical and economic feasibility of proposed solutions.
Signify is the global market leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and lighting for the Internet of Things. Thanks to our energy-efficient lighting products, systems and services, our customers enjoy superior light quality, people live safer and more comfortable, companies work more efficiently and productively and cities are more livable.
You have a fair knowledge of the following technologies or applications...
- Java language
- Spring Framework
- SAP Commerce (Hybris)
- SAP ECC (SD, Idoc usage)
- OCC (Omni-commerce connect) or other headless approach
- Hands-on development with extending SAP Commerce
- Experience with hosting (preferable Linux)