Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Keep ASML and our customers secure. You will support a behavioral change program aimed at embedding a security culture for over 40,000 staff globally. Ultimately, this role aims to reduce the security risks faced by our organization by ensuring all employees, staff and contractors know, understand and follow our security requirements and behave in a secure manner.
Key Areas of Responsibility (KARs)
- Content creation, producing high quality and engaging content to communicate effectively and by translating complex technical information into easy to understand messages.
- Develop and maintain security campaign library to support internal stakeholder engagement materials (including presentations, infographics, videos, and etc.)
- Supporting the tracking and improving completion rates of the Knowledge Protection Computer Based Trainings that educates employees and reduces risk to ASML by changing human behavior
- To be key liaison with the ASML Knowledge Protection champions network to deploy internal communication campaign/activities across the change agent network.
- Maintaining and optimizing the channels for internal communications to deploy the security awareness program strategy, culture, transformation stories, business highlights and etc., employee newsletter, Yammer engagement, SharePoint portal and webcasts.
- Brief and oversee the production of graphic design and video materials for the security campaign i.e. digital banners, promo videos, animations, infographics, presentation materials, etc.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to . We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, commuting allowance or potentially a lease car)
- Intensive support for international candidates (Including, Visa support, 30% rule, Free Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network/assignments with other technology professionals from a variety of our multinational clients; ASML, Philips, NXP, KLM, Rabobank, Siemens, MSD, Canon etc.
- Development opportunities, full access to the New Heroes training portal & the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications or marketing.
- Five years in communications in complex cross functional organizations and/or environments.
- Exceptional writing skills and the ability to translate complex ideas into simple messages.
- Work experience with Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Teams, Yammer, SharePoint, Forms.
- Excellent-English language level, with mastery in writing/content creation.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to translate threat, vulnerabilities and risks to business stakeholder level and to drive risk mitigation, dealing with resistance and risk appetite.
- Pro-active and self-motivated with the proven ability to drive results.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and capable of doing so at various organizational levels
- Fluent English (written and verbal).
- Team player and leadership.
- Strong in communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Builder of stakeholder networks
- Able to give direction and good at planning & prioritizing.
- Creative when handling problems independently, commitment and flexibility.