Secondment via YER
(Petro)Chemical, Energy, Gas, Water, Engineering, Industrial
About this vacancy
The Supervisor Assembly will be a core member of our Operations Team that delivers improvements, quality and completeness that meets customer tomorrow’s needs. The purpose of the role is that you initiate, execute and coordinate improvement projects and ensure optimal planning and assembly performance of new-build compressors in accordance with HTC and customer requirements.
What needs to be done?
- Plan and instruct shop workers in the assembly, prefab and welding, Electrical & Instrumentation and Testing.
- Build compressors and packages in time and within budget hours.
- Support and monitor the assembly process and take actions for improvements.
- Solve blocking issues in order to enable smooth and timely execution of projects.
- Reporting daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s.
The Big Picture:
Our client Howden Reciprocating and Centrifugal compressors (HCR), is a specialist supplier of tailor-made gas compression equipment to various industries. Their products have made a valuable difference for clients for the past 100 years, and we are now looking for a Supervisor who will join the team and assist them in making a valuable difference in the century to come.
You will get the chance to bring in your vision and initiatives, be a leader and work on products and projects we are proud off in a healthy and good atmosphere. As we consider talent management as key to the success of our organization, we offer opportunities for personal and professional development and of course an attractive salary package that is fully in line with the level of the position.
What do you need to bring?
- Relevant mbo+ or Bachelor education;
- Experience in a similar industry;
- Proven ability analyse and implement process improvements;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Knowledge of Lean process improvements and problem-solving;
- Methods and techniques to build reports and to present of results and findings;
- An open and engaging communication style;
- Hands on mentality;
- Team player, responsible and a self-starter;
- Fluency in English, Dutch language skills are preferred;
- Be pro-active in bringing improvement initiatives by showing a strong own responsibility;
- Being able to engage and motivate others in embracing changes while keeping focus on the high level company’s objectives.