Secondment via YER
High Tech, Engineering
About this vacancy
Do you enjoy supporting your colleagues by developing the best tools and instructions to do their work?
You will be part of the pre-install group which provides the requirements our customers need, in order to design, build and qualify their factory before we can install the system.
The pre install process has a high priority and therefore has recently become a separate D&E group within ASML. The process engineer / business analyst will have a large impact in improving and further developing this group.
- Improve the pre-install business processes
- Investigate current problems and solve issues together with team of all stakeholders. For example: define a Pre-install information package for ASML factories, or link documentation to hardware delivery
- Describe the process, deliverable and with roles and responsibilities
- Roll-out the solution within ASML for example: create and provide training or write instructions.
- Drive continuous improvement:
- Analyze lessons learned, create improvement proposals
- Support management to get your proposals realized
- Build and share factory & facility knowledge
- Train and support operational projects:
- Create training material and provide training to internal/external ASML
- Ensure adherence to pre-install standards
- Maintain pre-install business processes, standards, and templates
- Support operational projects on request
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Above average conditions.
Technical Bachelor or Master. Preferably Industrial Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Flow & Temperature or (technical) Management
- > 5 Years working experience as business process analyst or engineer
- Affinity with documentation and configuration management
- Preferably experience with:
- Requirements engineering
- Industrialization, such as installation
- Troubleshooter with long term solution in mind
- Can take lead of improvement projects with cross sector stakeholders
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Thinks in business processes to get things done and better controlled