Secondment via YER
Engineering, High Tech
About this vacancy
Are you eager to further develop your mechanical expertise? To be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering discipline? If so, then a job of lead designer Infrastructure at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
You will be responsible for the design of the fluid (gases, liquids/cooling and vacuum) infrastructure for the ASML machines. This work consists of a translation of the architecture into a design that meets the requirements; a creation of the 3D design, volume control, engineering changes, and communication to (and where necessary negotiation between) the interfaces. The other part of the work is to make sure the design can be manufactured, will be serviceable and meets the availability requirements.
- Collect specifications for a part of the infrastructure functionality, needed to generate a design
- Design the infrastructure (gas systems, water systems, vacuum systems), document this and present in the organization where necessary
- Make sure the design is documented with proper models and drawings in NX/TCE
- Guarantee design quality by knowledge, experience and usage of reviewing and risk reducing tools
- Perform the right calculations to predict the functionality. (Key words: Flow, pressure drop, Gas purity, availability, strength, etc.)
- Specify and select appropriate parts and assemblies from suppliers
- Interface with (internal) customers and suppliers
- Steer junior designers in making high quality designs
- Manage farm-out design teams and take ownership of the (external) created designs
- Refine, detail and complete high level functional diagrams (FBD) into detail ducting diagrams (DDD) and Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID)
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- A technical University Masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering, or related.
- Solid mechanical design experience in relevant industry
- Knowledge of fluid (gases, liquids/cooling and vacuum)
- 3 years Lead design experience
- Experience with NX/TCE required
- Able to work independently in a dynamic exploitative environment
- You have a robust personality (must)
- A strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view
- Good communication skills and good knowledge of English