Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
The Business Process Analyst works with the Security SAFe Scrum teams to deliver items that mitigate security risks and providing value within the EIS-SW Platform and for the ASML software development community.
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML has its R&D and manufacturing operations over the whole world.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
Context of the position
The Competence Center Engineering IT Services is a sub-department within the IT organization; this department is responsible for the infrastructure and tooling for ASML’s development and engineering departments. Within this competence center there are multiple solution teams: electrical and software The infrastructure specialist will be active in the Engineering IT Services-Software.
The engineering IT Services team (EIS SW) is responsible for the complete software development environment that is used by more than 4000 product software developers within ASML.
This environment consists of an integrated development, build, test and release environment and must be capable to support the lifecycle and configuration management of the ASML product software.
The environment is developed and maintained in close cooperation with the ASML software development community. Key challenge is on one hand to have a state-of-the-art environment to support the newest product development and on the other hand safeguard the stability and reliability and long term support for the growing installed product base at our customers. The EIS - SW team is in transition toward an Agile (SAFe) set up. There are more than 30 DevOps teams working on the different business lines and within different ART’s. Security has a major focus within the SAFe teams.
- Clarify business needs, support the implementation activities and assist in the validation of the solution with the stakeholders and customers;
- Describe user stories based on the customer needs;
- Translate user stories to functional requirements;
- Act as scrum team member;
- Demonstrate end-to-end ownership for stories;
- Align specifications with stakeholders and internal customers;
- Being the linking pin between the customers and technical specialists;
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor+ or Academic level education.
Candidate is well acquainted with software development.
Further requirements on candidate:
- Minimal 3-8 years of relevant work experience;
- Relevant experience and proven experience in large technical complicated development environments;
- Ability to document, validate, challenge business requirements and translate them into functional IT specifications, use cases or user stories;
- Familiar with/knowledge of Information Security;
- Familiar with/knowledge of Software Development;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English);
- Strong documenting capabilities;
- Experience with Agile/ DevOps.
- Shows initiative and problem-solving attitude;
- Strong client orientation and drive for excellence;
- Pragmatic, flexible, committed to quality;
- Ability to plan and set priorities;
- Team worker, good social skills, customer-oriented;
- Think practical on the impact of decisions for end-customer/user;
- Have affinity with IT systems and structures and think in business process modeling terms;