Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Do you want to be the integrator between internal departments of DAF and external suppliers with a great focus on electrical systems of the vehicle?
As senior engineer vehicle electronics you are primarily responsible for the realization of the correct functioning of the vehicle system during the development and test phase, at production run and in series production.
You will be involved in the specification and development of new and modified electrical systems and components, which are part of the total electrical system of the vehicle and you take care of the documentation, which is required for developing diagnostics applications for production and dealer testing.
You play a role as integrator between supplier and other internal departments, such as Marketing, After Sales, production, purchasing and testing, with focus on correctly specifying system requirements (hardware and software), monitoring supplier progress, initiating and following system testing, and management reporting on development status.
The department Product Development Vehicle Electrics/Electronics is responsible for the application and development of electrical and electronic vehicle systems. The majority of this development is done in close cooperation with system suppliers, with an increasing focus on detailed specification of intended functional behaviour of mechatronic systems.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organisation
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- HTS/TU Electrical Engineering/Automotive Engineering/Computer Science.
Knowledge and experiences
- Knowledge and experience with electrical/electronic systems of the vehicle.
- Knowledge and experience with CAN network applications on vehicles.
- Experience with Mat-lab/Simulink/State flow is preferred.
- Team player.
- Independent, pro-active and focus on results.
- Knowledge and experience in the area of coordination and planning is an advantage.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English, and preferably also German.