Contract with Client
Legal, Consumer Goods
About this vacancy
Interesting opportunity for an ambitious and business-minded lawyer within an international environment.
Main responsibilities as a Privacy Compliance Counsel will include but won't be limited to:
- Operate GDPR compliance processes of Samsung Benelux, including responding to data subject access requests, analysing GDPR implications for new projects and help prepare advice for marketing teams;
- Review and draft agreements and internal documents;
- Assist Privacy Protection Manager in GDPR tasks, including co-ordination of administration, contract management and GDPR registry;
- Research developments in data protection law;
- Support the training requirements of the business unit by assisting with presentations on key legal/compliance issues that impact the business.
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, Samsung Electronics is transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, network systems, the entire semiconductor industry with its memory, system LSI, foundry and LED solutions. Samsung Electronics is also leading in the development of the Internet of Things through, among others, their Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world's leading technology companies and become recognized as one of the top global brands. Samsungs network now extends across the world and takes greater pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive their growth.
- A competitive salary and secondary benefits
- Working at a world leader in technology with a no-nonsense and problem solving culture
- Challenging corporate culture
- Master degree in Law, or Bachelor degree in Law combined with sufficient relevant experience;
- 2-3 years of practical experience in data protection law;
- Interests in contract, competition and business law are considered valuable;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, and you are able to review and draft documents in both languages; Proficiency in French is also considered valuable;
- A sense of humour, creative and solutions-minded;
- Thorough, detailed-oriented based on instructions and adopt an in-depth solution-based approach;
- Communicative and open to different ideas and experiences (adaptive);
- Structured and analytical, characterized by values such as integrity, resilience, pragmatism and most of all being a team player.