Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
For DLL in Eindhoven, YER is recruiting an Azure DevOps (CI/CD) Engineer.
As Azure DevOps (CI/CD) Engineer you will be a member of the System Team located in Eindhoven.
Your main focus will be on CI/CD pipeline automation using Microsoft Azure DevOps, PowerShell scripts and other tools.
As a System Team we want to have team members that have excellent technical, communication, coaching and influencing skills so that we can effectively help the development teams to adopt and improve their CI/CD pipeline capabilities.
You will be working with Agile (mainly Scrum) development teams in an international organization that is moving towards DevOps and SAFe.
Day to day:
- Setup, maintain, extend and improve the toolchain that supports the Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Establish/improve, introduce, monitor and report on CI/CD usage and health, processes, standards, guidelines and recommended practices
- Assist Agile development teams to gain technical excellence
- You will be based in the DLL office in Eindhoven
DLL in a nutshell
DLL is a global vendor finance company with more than EUR 30 billion in assets. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, DLL provides asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial, Office Equipment and Technology industries. DLL partners with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses. DLL combines customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including commercial finance, retail finance and used equipment finance. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group.
To learn more about DLL, visit www.dllgroup.com.
Almost all members of DLL in NL are required to take the Bankers Oath. Banks in the Netherlands find it important that everyone working in the Dutch banking environment fulfils their role with integrity and care. The Banker’s Oath is our promise that we will do so with our customers, the society and to each other.
Screening is part of the application procedure and DLL screens all interns and new employees according to the “DLL Global Screening Policy” in order to ascertain whether the applicant may hold a position at DLL.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to DLL. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Knowledge and skills to support the above
- Expert knowledge and experience with
- Modern development methodologies, such as Scrum, CI/CD, DevOps, etc (bonus: SAFe)
- Microsoft Azure DevOps (or VSTS), at least 1-year hands-on experience
- Other tools like SonarCloud, test automation tools etc (bonus: Jira, Maven, Jenkins, containers, HPQC/ALM)
- Automation with PowerShell, tool integration, API calls, reporting/Power BI (dashboarding