Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
For our client we are looking for an experienced (3+ years) Software & Control Engineer. With an growing number of projects, they are looking for an Engineer to strengthen their already experienced team of engineers.
You will be responsible for:
- (Control) System design and Software Engineering
- Software engineering and integration for real-time vehicle control
- Design and implementation of unit, subsystem and integration tests
- Configuration and set up new applications/projects
- Reporting and documentation
- Providing guidance, support and transfer knowledge to junior team members.
Our client is a well know name in the industry. They are working on autonomous operating systems. They are working on cutting edge technology development and innovation.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
Your are the wright candidate when you bring along these skills and expertise:
- Master degree or PhD in systems and control of Computer and or Software engineering or equivalent fields.
- Good skills in C++ and other programming and/or scripting languages
- Experience with version control systems (GIT, subversion)
- At least 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Team player who's also capable of performing independently.
- Accuracy in all of your work.
- Good English communication skills as well written and verbal.
The following skills will make you an outstanding candidate:
- Working experience in the Linux environment and the various development tools.
- Knowledge of communication protocols and interfaces like; Ethernet , CAN-bus, LIN-Bus, CAN-open, etc)
- Automotive sensors and actuators.
- Functional safety standards and methodologies.