Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Do you enjoy having a broad full system scope, and do you have a strong drive in improving the manufacturability and serviceability of a system by smart layout solutions? Are you being critical towards designs by projects? Then this function might fit you perfectly.
Validate and define the mechanical system layout of the machine. Secure that our machines can be manufactured and serviced in an efficient and robust way.
Do feasibility and concepts studies on new hardware that will be added to the machine.
Your main tasks will be:
- Performs system layout studies and manage budgets for volume, mass, tolerances, seismic, and installation in order to find solutions for functionality and module changes
- Validate concept changes, prescribe and validate tests like layout (accessibility), mass, tolerances
- Secure that facility infrastructure requirements will be delivered to customers in time with the right quality
- Cooperate with the factory, identify and drive improvements on integration (manufacturability & serviceability, ergonomics, safety)
- Support factory & field in case of issues related to the layout of the mechanical system
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor degree in a Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in validating layout machines or complex products (like cars, aerospace)
- At least 3 years working experience
- Experience with Siemens NX (preferred)
- Experience with tolerance calculations
- At least 2 years ASML experience (preferred)
- Strong communicator. Easily cooperates with other projects and disciplines
- Critical on design solutions (of others). High drive for quality
- Pro-active attitude in getting the information (regular go to clean room, talk to people in projects)
- Helicopter view. Easily can determine priorities and main risks
- Good analytical skills. Works structured
- Knowledge of Technical Product Documentation (TPD)