Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
You combine a strong analytical and conceptual mind with a pragmatic and persistent attitude. You are able to work independently in a dynamic and complex environment are willing to going the extra mile to get to your goal. You possess a resilient personality, with both feet on the ground, qualifying you as an individual not easy to overlook. You see the big picture without missing the important details and you have experience with analysing complex problems.
If you recognize yourself in the above, then we are looking for you! Join our enthusiastic and committed team in developing the vacuum solutions for our next generation of EUV scanners and bring ASML’s vacuum competence to the next level!
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) sector is responsible for the specification, design and integration of the ASML machines. In this sector, the Vacuum Architecture group specifies, designs and delivers vacuum & gas flow based EUV scanner solutions and controls to secure high and stable EUV transmission of the optical column while protecting the in-vacuum optics, reticles & wafers from molecular and particle contamination.
For our RGA project we are looking for an experienced Analyst to strengthen the RGA project team.
The RGA (residual gas analyser) is a complex measurement system that measures traces of molecular contamination in the optics environment of the EUV source & scanner and thereby protects the optics from degradation. Only if the contamination levels are below a critical limit, the scanner is released to expose wafers.
As RGA analyst in this multidisciplinary team, you participate in the performance improvement initiatives for the RGA in terms of sensitivity, availability and cost. You maintain the overview of the module performance over all systems. You prepare and assist in the execution of the experiments and you analyse and work out the data from experiments & field into conclusions to give direction to new solutions and design improvements. And you support in root cause analysis of issues.
For this position we are looking for an experienced data analyst with technical insight in chemical and physical processes in low pressure gasses and interaction of gas with environment, strong affinity with data processing & information extraction. He/she should have insight in vacuum and vacuum applications, preferably using residual gas analysers (RGA). He also should have experience with or be willing to learn signal processing and processing algorithms, statistical process control and sw processing.
Hands-on experience with in-vacuum measurement systems is a pre, as well as earlier work experience at ASML.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
Technical BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics, Chemical Engineering or a closely related field of study.
- 2-3 years working experience as an analyst
- Experience with in-vacuum metrology and applications related to the field of vacuum and sub-atmospheric gas flows
- Knowledge of vacuum equipment, experience with vacuum system design
- You are experienced with Matlab
- Eager to achieve your goals and convince your colleagues
- Curious, creative attitude – you have the ability to discover patterns in data and are able to translate these into algorithms or rules
- Able to translate data into clear presentable information and conclusions
- Team worker with a strong drive for results
- Fluent in English (verbal & writing)
- Communicative: you will communicate with colleagues in the factory and at customer side to report your findings.