Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
At DAF Trucks N.V. we are looking for an Integration Test Engineer who is going to integrate embedded systems in the truck. Are you an embedded software and integration tester with experience the automotive domain? Apply on this position!
The integration test engineer is active to evaluate the compliance of the embedded systems with specified functional requirements checking correct inter-communication between various system elements. This is the final verification step before the embedded systems are delivered to the vehicle test groups for final validation in the vehicles. The test design is made to simulate functionality on overall vehicle level for the vehicle functions and the relevant systems as planned per integration milestones. Test cases are managed in HP Quality Center. Test execution is carried out on the integration hardware-in-the-loop system. Test scope includes e.g. network management and stability, diagnostics and start up and shut down behaviour of the vehicle. Prioritisation is based on risk assessment and release purpose as determined with stakeholders.
You work in a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary and highly dynamic environment for various projects. You cooperate daily with the verification and support engineers and on a frequent basis with project development stakeholders, such as software and hardware engineers and project lead engineers. You report to the Supervisor of the support group within the Verification & Support department.
Within PACCAR Inc. the Embedded Engineering is the center for development of embedded systems in the truck for both power-train and vehicle domains. The Verification & Support department is among others responsible for the design and development of test procedures required to determine if the product works as expected before it is delivered to the customer.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client DAF Trucks. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Technical education on Bachelor/Master level in Mechanics, Automotive, Electronics, Computer Science or comparable
- Experience in embedded software and integration testing (minimum of 2-3 years of test experience)
- Experience with requirement management
- Experience with HP Quality Center
- Experience in test automation
- Experience with scrum/agile is a plus
- Knowledge of embedded software design processes (according the V-cycle)
- Knowledge of test techniques (test certificate, ISTQB is an asset)
- Knowledge of model-based design techniques is preferred
- Good problem solving and debugging skills
- Understanding of Matlab/Simulink