Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
For our client we are recruiting a Field Service Engineer Lithography (70% international).
In this position you are responsible for the maintenance and service of the systems at various customers worldwide. The field is very versatile and requires knowledge from analogue & digital electronics to high precision mechanics, ultra-high vacuum and high voltage technology. The activities are extremely varied and include:
- Worldwide service operations (maintenance and repairs) for customer systems
- Fault diagnose and execution of repairs
- Accompanying documentation and reporting
- Site preparation, installation and warranty support for new systems
- Execution of customer trainings
- Feedback to production and engineering for continuous product improvement
- Customer support (by email, remote access, or telephone)
Our client is a medium-sized, steadily growing company with 200 employees worldwide, encouraging a straightforward corporate culture. As a developer and manufacturer of complex nano fabrication systems they provide solutions for customers in the fields of industry, science and basic research to enhance the quality of products and processes that shape the future of nano fabrication.
Our client offers a special, broad role with a lot of responsibility in a unique nano precision environment. A tailor-made introduction program with the aim of ensuring sufficient specific technical baggage to perform the function adequately. Very knowledgeable colleagues who work together in small teams and go for the highest quality. Good remuneration package.
- Bachelor or technical university degree in mechatronic, electronic, electrical, physics
- Preferably experiences in Service (installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs)
- Knowledge of analogue & digital electronics, high precision mechanics, ultra-high vacuum and high-tension.
- Ability to communicate in English at a business level (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel for business (worldwide)
- Ability to work independently and effectively without much supervision
- Ability to work with customer orientation and passion