Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Are you interested in the challenge of continuously improving the quality of our complex and advanced lithography equipment? Do you have a suspicious mindset that always wants to verify the facts that people tell you? Are you looking for a job where you can use your reliability engineering, organizational, and communication skills in a high dynamical and demanding cross sector environment? If so, then this could be the perfect job for you. The Development & Engineering Spare Parts Management group is looking for an ambitious Spare Parts Quality Engineer.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Analysing quality performance of the Replaceable Parts and execute failure analysis by using correct methodology to identify root cause of failures;
- Continuously drive and embed improvements in the decision processes over the total lifecycle of replaceable/service parts to optimize the balance of costs versus availability;
- Supporting in defining corrective actions in the area of design, parts availability, repair strategies and service processes;
- Apply and drive the decision processes for Replaceable Part definition as part of the integral Spare Part Management process;
- Conduct and document technical reviews with key experts;
- Knowledge transfer to people within the group and across all sectors and D&E departments.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Master Degree in a technical area, such as; Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Optics/Physics.
We are looking for people who:
- Have at least 3-7 years of relevant work experience;
- Have a high focus for quality and continuous improvement, experience with problem-solving techniques;
- Reliability engineering knowledge;
- Experience with statistics and/or statistical engineering;
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across functions and organizations;
- Have broad scope covering design aspects, qualification, manufacturing, logistics and service.
- Preferably have experience with ASML products.
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and team building skills;
- Excellent quantitative and non-quantitative data and information analysis skills.
- Self-starter, entrepreneur, showing lots of initiative;
- An agile way of working that in necessary in complex organizations;
- Being able to work under time pressure;
- Work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and cultures.