Contract with Client
Energy, Gas, Water
About this vacancy
For the HQ Finance team of InnoEnergy, YER is recruiting a Financial Controller (based in Eindhoven or Amsterdam). Both offices are nearby the train stations of Eindhoven and Amsterdam.
- Oversee all company accounts and ensure timely and accurate processing of finance operations;
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly and year-end consolidation and financial statements;
- Support with annual statutory audit and other audits (EIT, Tax, Payroll etc.);
- Ensure tax compliance including VAT, CIT and personnel;
- Help the ongoing improvement of accounting systems, tools and procedures;
- Coordinate with subsidiaries controllers for improvement of finance processes and accurate and complete monthly and year-end reporting;
- Setup and maintenance of financial budgets, controls and reporting including our H2020 EU-Grants;
- Lead and manage the Accounts payables team.
InnoEnergy is the innovation engine for sustainable energy across Europe supported by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology.
Creating energy that’s sustainable in every sense
For us, true sustainability also means an industry that is commercially viable, endlessly innovative, and highly competitive.
We make this possible by helping the adoption of pioneering new technologies, without risk or complexity. From mobility to construction - from renewable energy sources to smarter storage - our commercially-attractive technologies are the product of a trusted ecosystem for sustainable energy.
We’ve invested in more than 400 assets, 120 of which provide ROI with a forecasted revenue of €10-13 million. We also we bring together 430+ key players from across the energy value chain, from 18 different countries, who have indirect access to 150 million energy consumers.
The result is the proven, landmark innovation you need to reduce energy costs, increase system performance, decrease greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, create jobs, and increase competitiveness.
Energy is in everything we do
It’s not just our area of technical expertise, the industry we’re transforming, or the place where we put our proven ecosystem for innovation to work. Energy also defines the proactive, dynamic way we bring our bold ambition to life. As engaged, active partners, we work with innovators and industry, entrepreneurs and enablers, the research space, and commerce. As a result, we have become a valued source of expertise and insight into the challenges the energy industry is facing today - and where innovation will take us tomorrow.
We offer a one-year contract with the intention to offer a permanent contract in the future. Salary is based on knowledge and experience.
The role gives you the possibility to prove that you can run and manage the operational financial function of a company from A to Z. Besides that, you will have the possibility to grow into the Group Financial Control role (with support) in the future.
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Finance & Accounting and around 3-5 years of progressive accounting experience (experiences in a big audit company is preferred);
- Certified accountant (or in course);
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS, Dutch GAAP, Corporate Tax/Deferred Tax, Payroll;
- Experience with company valuations and financial instruments is a plus;
- First Experience in budgeting, controlling, management and financial reporting;
- Strong Microsoft/Excel skills;
- BI Tool experience is a plus;
- Hands on mentality, perform under pressure;
- High attention to detail;
- Strong communicator;
- Willing to travel 5-10% in Europe.