Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom, Consultancy, HR
About this vacancy
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our main headquarters are located in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. We also have offices in the US, Asia and several other countries in Europe. In total we have presence in 16 countries.
For a large Human Resources program we are looking for a test manager. As part of the program we are implementing Workday and ServiceNow for an integration HRIS and HR service management solution from ASML worldwide.
Manage the program test activities in accordance with the test strategy and standards.
You report to the IT project lead of the Hrizon program.The assignment is for a period of about 12 months.
A description of your activities and responsibilities is below;
- Develop testing strategies and planning
- Translate business processes to test scenarios and preparation for testing.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to ensure testing scenarios are created in accordance with program and ASML quality standards.
- Create and manage scheduling of testing activities, including coordination of test resources.
- Appyling ASML Testing management guideline for testing administration, testing tools, testing preparation, status updates, and overall incident reporting working with Test Center manager.
- Work with technical and business Subject Matter Experts to ensure all test scenarios are executed and results documented in each cycle: unit testing, end-to-end testing, user acceptance testing, parallel testing, regression testing and performance testing.
- Prepare final reports after each test phase is completed – unit testing, end-to-end testing, user acceptance testing, parallel testing, regression testing and performance testing.
- Working with the different counters SPOCs on the day-to-day testing activates/issues
Context of the position
Your hiring manager is the manager of the IT BAS Solution team HRM
ASML IT has recently started the Agile IT transformation journey. This means that current traditional reporting structures are subject to change.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- 8+ years of experience in creating Test Strategies and Test Plans for WorkDay. ServiceNow experience is a pre.
- Managing global (Europe, Asia & the US) test streams in relation to WorkDay.
- Strong experience building Test Scenarios, or Use Cases based on proposed configuration.
- Strong background in Workday deployment methodology and processes.
- Has led design sessions and configuration decisions based on best practices and an understanding of the customer’s unique business requirements
- Good understanding of the latest trends in Testing and agile is a plus.
- Strong customer focus, result-orientation and commitment to excellence;
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance;
- Leadership capability, responsibility and authority, ability to steer a team
- Strong in stakeholder management
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Passionate about driving innovative solutions;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player;
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Dutch and/ or the English language.
- You identify yourself with the ASML values; Challenge, Collaborate and Care.