Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
Do you want to help ASML unlock the potential of people and society by pushing technology to new limits? Do you have the communication and leadership skills to make a difference to the efficiency and profitability of ASML by improving Configuration Management processes and methods? Then this could be your next job!
Fast market introduction of ASML’s newest technologies requires concurrent engineering by all involved disciplines. New or changed hardware and software is introduced on daily basis and a smooth and controlled implementation in the various configurations is crucial for our business. This sets high expectations to the configuration management capabilities on e.g. identification, managing change, traceability and reporting on configuration conformity. ASML is constantly improving these capabilities to support our current and future business ambitions. Your job is to specify, develop and maintain the configuration management capabilities and embed improvements within ASML together with business process owners and solution teams.
Context of the position
ASML produces some of the most complex systems in the world, working with challenging time to market targets. To meet customer demands for the latest technologies, ASML employs concurrent engineering, developing systems and supply chains in parallel with system specifications. The Configuration Management team manages global configuration information, enabling ASML to achieve excellent delivery performance at minimum cost. This is done in a cross sectoraal team within both Development & Engineering and Operations. The Configuration Management Business Architect will be part of a small team of business architects and will report to the manager Configuration Management Architecture within the Development & Engineering organisation.
The Configuration Management Architect will initiate and manage improvements in the domain of Configuration Management by:
- Document configuration management capabilities and methods to set the standard for ASML configuration management
- Define and maintain configuration management capability improvement road map
- Initiate and execute improvements based on ASML business needs
- Develop CM training material and deploy within the ASML organisation
- Drive decision making on crucial design issues in the ASML CM Board
- Secure compliance of solution designs to CM Architecture.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
After one year-contract at YER you will be converted to an ASML-contract. Total yearly salary between € 80,000 - € 100,000
Academic level in e.g. Industrial Engineering, Information Engineering or Technical Business Administration
- 5 -10 years of experience in improvements in the discipline of Configuration Management or Information Management
- Experience with business change management in complex organisations
- Knowledge of Configuration Management theory, preferably CMII certified
- Experience with stakeholder management on all levels
- Experience with PLM and ERP systems in the area of Change Management, Engineering, Production and/or Materials Management.
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also when it concerns specialised content experts
- Excellent interpersonal skills, work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and in different departmental and geographical cultures; at various hierarchical levels
- Strong analytic capability and a pro-active initiating attitude
- Change- management competencies
- Drive to get results in place
- Ability to plan and set priorities.