Secondment via YER
High Tech, Engineering
About this vacancy
Are you the accurate, persistent and communicative person who gets enthusiastic while operating as a linking pin within a team of several specialists? Do you get enthusiastic when, as a result of your data analysis, you are helping ASML to avoid production stops and/or service incidents? Do you like to solve issues before they turn into problems? Then EoL engineering at ASML could be your next career step.
Within ASML the sector Development Engineering (DE) the Component Engineering department provides the
worldwide ASML community a well-maintained library of mechanical components according the ASML QLTC
standards and helps in selecting, qualifying, and releasing of mechanical components during new product
introductions, in order to make effectively use of these released components in our ASML systems for long term.
Triggered by a mechanical end-of-life message from our supply base, you’ll manage the implementation of a mechanical component replacement. You will be part of the execution process and are preparing a smooth transition by gathering the data and informing internal stakeholders like development, project, logistical and procurement representatives. As a part of your job you will also analyse parts that are expected to be end-of-life in the nearby future.
Your tasks will be:
- Contribute to the end-of-life process from start to finish
- Gather all related end-of-life information to guarantee a smooth replacement process
- Initiate the required actions, track progress and report on status
- Manage proper implementation of solutions
- Investigate possible future end-of-life components
- Process retrieved data within ASML databases (SAP, TeamCenter, Excel)
- Build a network which allows smooth decision making and follow-up on execution
- Communicate end-of-life information to all relevant levels in the organisation
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- HBO or MBO with relevant study direction.
- Leadership, negotiation and communication skills
- Preferably 2 years of experience within a technical company
- Preferably experience with EoL processes
- Team player with excellent social, coordination and influencing skills
- You are able to fit in the open multicultural environment of ASML
- Is able to interface, motivate and convince without using formal authority
- Personal drive for approaching tasks in an accurate, systematic and analytical way
- Fluent English spoken and written
- You are familiar with common computer applications, and are interested in learning new applications