Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
For our client Philips, YER is looking for a Digital Project Manager to work at the Philips HQ (Amsterdam). It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning immediately and initially lasting for a year. 32 hours per week.
Function: Digital project manager Philips homepage and about section
Job Description Summary
We are working on a new home page and about section for the Philips website and this needs to be rolled out on global and local level. We are looking for a facilitating project manager with good social skills and a deep understanding of change management. You need to understand how the CMS works, SEO, tags, and taxonomies and able to guide others in this new way of working (we are using Adobe Experience Manager). As the digital project manager, you will be working on two projects: coordinating the relaunch of the overall Philips homepage (working alongside a program manager)coordinating the content transition of the Philips.com about section (working alongside a program manager and project manager)We are looking for a well-organized project manager who can support and facilitate the experts working in the different workstreams. You should feel comfortable working in the cross fields of content (Philips communications), design (Philips design), content management (Philips digital services), and the different business stakeholders with Philips.
Leads a complex and innovative project in Marketing with severe changes. Manages own project team, including setting strategic direction. Duration usually 1 year. May act at a limited number of different international sites. Formulates the project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management; specifies the manning of the project, resources required, anticipated costs and assesses risk. Controls the project budget and project progress, evaluates project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, and takes corrective actions when necessary. Leads the project within the project budget and program strategy in terms of quality, money, and time. Directs employees and gives them operational guidance, both technically and organizationally.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
- Master's Degree;
- Minimum 5 years of experience with proven track of Project Management/Digital marketing/Digital campaign/Digital analytics team Ability to drive complex change by persuading stakeholders (ideally through matrix organisations) and End-to-end digital experience with a feel for IT & Marketing.
- Career-level professionals, who are fully qualified.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialisation; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. Working knowledge of enterprise CMS platforms is advantageous.
- Previous Philips experience is a plus.