Contract with Client
About this vacancy
For our client in the maritime industry we are looking for a Technical Documentalist candidate who with his knowledge of CE-certification, Marine Equipment Directive (MED) (Wheelmark), European Machine Directive and safety precautions is willing to contribute to the further growth of the company and to assist in communicating the information complete and accurate.
In this position you keep the designers alert to comply to all demands on the product (CE & MED). For this you have thorough knowledge of for example machine directives, EMC and risk analyses.
You are the expert engineer in the areas of CE & MED and are up to date on the latest developments and inform your colleagues.
You are responsible for collecting all necessary documentation related to the systems, where you write parts of the documents and manage the documentation. You ensure that product accompanying information is transferred clear, complete and accurate to the customers.
You are involved in the development processes including accompanying dynamics, which will show you immediately how your work contributes to the development of the learning curve of our innovative company. In this role your colleagues will rely on your knowledge.
The projects are often unique and steeped with technical and specialised challenges. Do you want to play a key role in safe design and use of the products?
- Technical manuals according current regulations
- TCD (technical construction documentation) including risk analyses
- Declaration of conformity (CE & MED statement)
- Datasheets including technical information on possibilities and specifications of our products
- Prepare and adjust customer-focused user manuals (operations and work instructions)
- Administer user documentation and if necessary provide revisions, order specific adjustments, extensions and reissue
- Translation of technical specifications to inspection plans (for Operations and Quality Control)
- Prepare and manage Technical Document Management System
Our client is a small company offering sustainable solutions to the maritime industry.
Attractive benefit package will be offered.
- Mbo/Bachelor (HBO) level (MTS/HTS mechatronics/industrial automation/electrical engineering)
- Education/certificates Machine directive/CE & MED-certification, HSE & Certified Machinery Safety Expert
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
- Affinity with industrial automation (mechanical/ electrical systems)
- Excellent editorial and communication skills, as well verbal as written in English
- Enthusiastic, creative and accurate
- Strong communicator and customer focused
- Good sense of humor and like working together
- VCA certificate and knowledge of ATEX is an advantage