Contract with Client
About this vacancy
For our maritime client we are looking for a Project Engineer with relevant experience. Who is responsible for the engineering and technical disciplines needed to complete a project. The Project Engineer works to plan projects, establish project criteria, coordinate project reviews, and ensure the proper implementation of project elements.
A Project Engineer assists with the scheduling, planning, forecasting and managing of technical activities to ensure project accuracy and quality. The Project Engineer is responsible for the engineering and technical disciplines of ongoing projects and will establish inspection criteria for the proper implementation of all the elements of a project. The projects are often unique and steeped with technical and specialized challenges. Do you want to play a key role in project management for products?
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring assigned engineering projects
- Formulating project parameters and assigning responsibilities to the most capable employees and monitoring the project team
- Equipment specification, P&ID, design and product documentation development in line with established standards and national regulations/codes & standards
- Interacting regularly with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field, resolve technical and commercial issues during project implementation and operation phase
- Liaise with purchase and engineering to ensure all equipment is fit for purpose
- Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project's status
- Cooperating and communicating with Management and other project related participants and collaborating with Engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project's profitability
- Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions
- Developing specifications for the project's needed equipment
- Creating frameworks to measure the project's metrics and data collection
- Establishing field test methods and methods for monitoring the quality of those tests
- Ensuring the project's compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications
- Provide systems start-up and commissioning support
Our client is a small company offering sustainable solutions to the maritime industry.
Attractive benefit package will be offered.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field
- 4 or more years' field and project planning experience
- Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of design and visualization software
- The ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Excellent project management and supervision skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices
- Fluent in English and Dutch, additional language skills (German, Spanish) highly beneficial