K.P. van der Mandelelaan 130, 3062 MB Rotterdam
Contract with Client
Energy, Gas, Water, (Petro)Chemical, Logistics & Transportation, Industrial
About this vacancy
VTTI is one of the world’s fastest growing storage providers for energy and other essential products. Fast growing needs fast thinking. Are you full of energy? Would you like to work in a small team in an international environment? Do you have the right DNA to grow a career at VTTI?
VTTI has a strong growth ambition and is looking for a highly motivated, self-starting individual, with a genuine interest in managing treasury operations and daily cash management activities globally and ability to built relationships with a variety of (internal and external) stakeholders.
Do you have the right DNA to grow your career at VTTI? Please check the following link to learn more about this great company and apply!
"We are VTTI" video
The Treasury Analyst works with and reports directly to the Group Treasurer. You are part of the central finance team and based in the group HQ in Rotterdam. VTTI prides itself in its flat and decentralised organisational structure, which gives many opportunities to expand your role.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing VTTI’s liquidity on a daily basis, including cash pool monitoring, cash flow forecasting and intercompany funding
- Managing the banking system, including management of banks accounts, authorisations, host-to-host connectivity
- Providing support to the local finance teams with their cash management and the banking system
- Keeping the treasury management system and the treasury reports up to date
- Maintaining bank relationships, including management of the cash pool arrangement and the implementation of new bank products
- Assisting with the management of FX and interest rate risks
- Enhancing treasury processes, policies, and standards
- Supporting the Group Treasurer with the group financing
- Supporting the finance team with the annual audit process
- Analysing and solving ad-hoc problems and requests from management, HQ and local finance teams
- Participating in (interdisciplinary) projects
With over 1,250 employees and 40 different nationalities VTTI is one the world’s fastest-growing independent storage providers for energy and other essential products. Founded in 2006, VTTI currently offers 9.8 million m3 of combined storage capacity across 5 continents, which will rise to over 10 million m3 in the near future as new projects come on line.
The DNA that binds their people together: The VTTI Way. Five core qualities that define who they are. Dynamic strategists, risk savvy, creative owners, collective leaders and productive people. Find out more about The VTTI Way.
VTTI is growing fast, which offers many development and career opportunities to the right candidate. The company has a flat organisational structure, where the commitment of each employee contributes to the success of the organisation. You will work in an international environment, surrounded by driven and committed professionals.
In addition to a competitive salary VTTI offers:
- 25 vacation days
- Development opportunities
- Excellent pension with 5% employee contribution
- Health insurance contribution
- Excellent location (near Rotterdam Kralingse Zoom/Erasmus University)
We are looking for a highly motivated self-starting Treasury Analyst, who has a friendly disposition with an eagerness to help others at all levels. You are a good communicator, well-organised with an appetite for improving existing processes. Multicultural oriented and the ability to work autonomously and take ownership of your responsibilities. You are ambitious with the objective to work on a successful career at VTTI.
What makes you a VTTI Treasury Analyst? Positive energy. Ambition. Talent. Entrepreneurial spirit. Team-minded. Multicultural. You can only make a difference by working with people who make the difference.
What experience and skills you must have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in finance or economics
- 3 to 6 years of experience in a finance or treasury role (at a professional services firm or bank)
- Knowledge of Excel
- Comfortable learning new software and systems
What bonus skills would be great to have:
- Experience with notional cash pooling
- Knowledge of the Bellin tm5 treasury management system
- Experience with JPMorgan Access and Global ACH
- Transfer pricing experience