Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
For VDL ETG, we are looking for the Electrical Mechanical Engineer with 3 to 5 years of previous experience.
As an Electrical Mechanical Engineer, you are responsible for the on time delivery of the electrical design, realization and qualification of the electrical infrastructure of the products.
- Design and detail Electrical Mechanical Modules
- Design components and (sub)systems
- Produce Technical Product Documentation for your designs
- Support outsourcing of specific activities, for example design of Printed Circuit Boards
- Contribute to the writing of system design specifications and system engineering guidelines.
- Align activities with Technology & Development teams of customers
- Operate in a multidisciplinary (project) team
VDL Enabling Technologies Group (VDL ETG) is a tier-one design & contract manufacturing partner with worldwide activities, whose customers are 'Original Equipment Manufacturing' companies that play a leading role in high-tech production equipment and users of advanced production lines.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Bachelor or Master degree Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Equivalent. Important traits are:
- You have one to three years of experience with 3D CAD software - preferably NX
- You are effective working in a team but can also perform independently
- You are accurate, analytical and a problem solver. Proficient in English and preferably in Dutch.
- Willing to travel to the Eindhoven region