Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
In this job you contribute to the design of the system’s dynamic architecture or on vibration control modules.
The Engineering department is responsible for the specification and the design of the products. The department is responsible for specification, design, integration, qualification and industrialization of the mechatronics sub-systems and components which are fitted into the end products. The main focus is on nano-meter-accuracy positioning of high speed components. Control engineering, dynamics, actuator design, position measurement systems and material handling are part of this department’s main competences.
In this job you contribute to the design of the system’s dynamic architecture or a passive or active vibration control module. This is done by specification, design, technical budget analysis, critical component selection, integration and test planning and test execution of system components or modules, with the emphasis on dynamics, signal analysis and functional Integration and troubleshoot. The dynamic architecture together with the active or passive vibration isolation is one of the pillars that determine the machines' performance.
You will work in multidisciplinary project teams, aimed at design of the system’s dynamic architecture/vibration control module with the following responsibilities:
- Optimizing design using predictive modelling techniques;
- Architectural design and perform trade-offs between mechanical, electronic and software solutions;
- Technical budget analysis;
- Selection of critical components and technologies;
- Supporting development of critical components and processes in the supply chain;
- Integration and test planning of the system/module;
- Documentation of system/module specifications, design, and test analysis results.
YER Technology offers you the opportunity to work at the most prominent and innovative organisations in the Netherlands. We are a high-level sparring partner that can give your career the boost it needs! You will be employed by YER and work at one of our clients.
1 year contract via YER and after that the intention to be taken over by our client.
BSc, MSc or Phd in Mechatronics, Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering or similar.
- 0–10 years of experience in industry of the design of mechatronics solutions.
- Experience with modelling of dynamic systems and the use of active or passive vibration isolation methods.
- Experience in measuring of dynamic system behaviour (modal analysis, vibration analysis).