Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
For several companies within the high-tech industry (semiconductors) mainly in Eindhoven (outside of Eindhoven is possible also), we are looking for candidates with a MSc, PDEng, Ph.D. or Postdoc who have an interest for semiconductors and a background in Experimental and/or Theoretical Physics.
You will be challenged to develop your talents optimally. Central to this is your own personal development and professional growth. You will contribute to the development of technology and products in companies operating in the semiconductors' industry. You will be working in a dynamic and high-tech environment, active at the physical limits!
YER Technology offers you the opportunity to work at the most prominent and innovative organizations in the Netherlands. We are a high-level sparring partner that can give your career the boost it needs! You will be employed by YER and work at one of our clients. In addition to an attractive package of employment conditions, we offer:
- Challenging job openings
- Intensive personal guidance
- Professional career coaching
- Ample room for development
- Inspiring networking meetings
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
YER Technology offers you the opportunity to work at the most prominent and innovative organisations in the Netherlands. We are a high-level sparring partner that can give your career the boost it needs! You will be employed by YER and work at one of our clients.
You will receive a 1 year contract at YER and work at our client side. After that 1 year our client has the intention to take you over and offer a direct contract with the client itself.
- MSc, PDEng, Ph.D. or Postdoc in Applied Physics, Mathematics or related engineering
- 0–10 years of experience
- Knowledge of Matlab and modelling (or algorithms) is a pre
- Solid background on design of experiments, data analysis and presentation
- Pre is knowledge in software languages (like Python, C++) or programming skills
- Team worker and excellent communicator in English
- Result focused and a can do spirit
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic and pro-active attitude