Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. ASML employs over 25000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
The person will work across 2 projects: the implementation of Workday and ServiceNow, requiring a review of the existing HR Processes, and the parallel transformation of the HR Services organization. Working together with HR Process Owners, SME’s and the implementation partner, the role will ensure Workday / ServiceNow design is aligned with and incorporated in end 2 end (HR) process framework. He/she will ensure availability of the L4-5 HR processes based on the new ways of working.
Starting from process flows modelled for system design & configuration purposes, he / she will ensure the each end2end process is designed, the right taxonomy is used and the overall framework is consistent. Special attention will be put on managing the country deviations, verifying ground and minimizing them.
Context of the position
Global Implementation of Workday and ServiceNow and HR Services Transformation in ASML.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Experience in Human Resources with a broader experience. For example a combination of retail + HR or banking & HR.
Experience in HR processes, modelling, transformation etc.
- Strong process mindset
- at least 3 years’ experience with process modelling in a HR domain, connected to a HR SaaS implementation
- very good knowledge of HR processes at different level of details (up to standard operating procedures)
- English language
- Previous experience in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Ideally experience with Workday HR processes standard