Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
Are you ready to take a leading position in the HR&O challenges for two Sourcing & Supply Chain sub sectors (S&SC) where you will work in the Supply Chain Management domain of Logistics support Operations and Customer Supply Chain Management?
Do you get energized by teaming up with the business and the S&SC HR team on several HR topics such as High Performing Team Development, organizational change and employee development? Can you ensure a smooth HR&O cycle and drive our company’s HR policies? Would you like to work in the heart of our dynamic company and help connecting the dots between our customers and stakeholders? And do you want to be part of a fun, agile & professional HR&O team? Then take the next step in your career and apply today!
As an HR&O Manager within the Sourcing and Supply Chain you will be part of a newly formed Sector with strong interfaces to our internal customers, like BL’s, D&E, CS and the factories.as well as our suppliers and Customers. Collaboration is therefore key. As a result of the integration between Sourcing and Supply Chain Management it is expected that the organization or parts of the organization will change, so managing and supporting these changes is also needed. As HR&O manager in this Sector you will be in a position to contribute and take the lead in these challenging topics and fast changing environment.
- Take the lead and are accountable for the defining and executing the People agenda for your specific HR&O area, within our global and local frameworks.
- Work closely together with employees and management and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR topics. You participate in two MT’s for LSO & CSCM.
- Drive, support and advice in the yearly HR&O cycle regarding performance management, employee development, succession management & compensation.
- Facilitate off sites with your management team and workshops and trainings in the people domain.
- Support and coach group leaders and department managers in your HR&O area in people management.
- Together with your HR line colleagues in S&SC and in HR Operations & Sales you will lead and participate in HR projects to continuously improve HR products, services and processes in support of our business needs.
- And you contribute to realizing our Global HR&O priorities, focusing on Leadership & Competence development, Organization & Change, strengthening the HR Core and attracting recruiting & onboarding new talents.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
You have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree for example in HR or organizational/business studies.
You have at least 8 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a (international) partner to the business, ideally gained in a Technical Supply Chain environment.
You bring knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Team facilitation, Succession Management, Recruitment, Employee Engagement and operational expertise.
- Good mix of thinking and doing. Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach to come to concrete actions.
- Strong personal leadership skills, able to reflect and learning agility.
- Strong people leadership skills, able to influence across different levels and manage without power.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met.
- Flexibility to adapt too shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Excellent communicator, convincing and emphatic (English language written and spoken).
- Customer oriented, providing swift, efficient and personal guidance to employees and managers.
- Strong on organizational sensitivity, pro-active in stakeholder management.
- You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently.
- Able to step out of your comfort zone