Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. They design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable their customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. ASML employs over 25000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Develop and validate learning materials and guides with key stakeholders.
- Modify and improve existing learning assets, content or programs.
- Maintain and update learner journeys/capability pathways.
- Support the delivery of learning assets, content or programs alongside expert facilitators/trainers/moderators.
- Evaluate instructor/facilitator performance and the effectiveness of learning assets, content or programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Confer with management and conduct surveys/analyses to identify new learning needs based on projected processes, changes, and other factors.
Key Deliverables, 4 hours:
- Customer Centric Change Design Lab
- Sustaining Change Lab
- Team Dynamics Masterclass
- End-to-End Thinking Masterclass
- Cascading Communication
All deliverables will support virtual learning delivery methods and include presentation materials, activity design, facilitator guides and user/participant guides.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Highly experienced in designing & creating custom educational work in an international business context.
- Knowledge of the effectiveness of different and modern methods such as, activation labs, learning teams, demonstrations, on the-job training, coaching, communities of practice, conferences, and practical workshops
- Knowledge of learning models and frameworks such as the 70/20/10 model and Kirkpatrick’s model for evaluation learning outcomes
- Instructional design skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Time and stakeholder management skills
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Written and verbal communication (English)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products