Contract with Client
Energy, Gas, Water
About this vacancy
We are looking for a Manager Finance & Control who will support the company in making a valuable difference in the century to come. We are looking for a business-focused finance manager who actively contributes to the growth of this company. An innovative and creative person, who shows the natural capability to cope with change and dynamics of the industry, who can create and provide a helicopter view and structure work processes with his/her team.
What needs to be done?
- Manage the finance operation in Rheden and Nogent-sur-Oise and you are responsible for in time, reliable and accurate reporting of the entities.
- Having a thorough understanding of the cost structure/business in order to forecast financial results accurately.
- Connect the business drivers to the KPI’s and bring the cost structure of the organization in line with the volume.
- Responsible for the tax, accounting and legal closings and optimize the cash flow.
- Lead direct reports in Rheden and have regular interaction with the shared service centre in Budapest (for the location Nogent-sur-Oise).
You report to the Finance Director of HCR.
The Big Picture
Howden Reciprocating and Centrifugal compressors (HCR), is a specialist supplier of tailor-made gas compression equipment to various industries. Their products have made a valuable difference for their clients for the past 100 years.
What will you get in return?
We offer an interesting and challenging position within a professional, international organization with freedom to act, improve processes and the opportunity to work with a variety of stakeholders. As they consider talent management as key to the success of their organization, they offer opportunities for personal and professional development. Potential future positions could be within other Howden locations or a horizontal move within HCR. They offer a salary package that is fully in line with the level of the position and which is supplemented by an extensive package of fringe benefits.
The Advantages Of Working At Howden
- Salary package that is fully in line with the level of the position and which is supplemented by an extensive package of fringe benefits.
- Worldwide business – Liaise with their colleagues in 27 countries.
- They offer global and local opportunities – 6000 employees and world leading engineers, who create cutting edge developments.
- You will be a part of over 160 years of innovation and development that continues today with their digital solutions.
- At Howden they have a strong corporate identity and purpose – You will be a member of their team, shaping the future of the world and tackling some of the most pressing issues facing the planet.
- Their products and organisation are Revolving Around You – Our culture promotes individual development to enhance their most important asset – their people.
What do you need to bring?
- Bachelor degree in finance/business administration;
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a leading finance role with an international scope;
- Strong business partnering experience;
- Experience in a sales and execution focused finance role;
- A background in an industrial, project driven environment is a must;
- Excellent command of the English language
- A pro-active, solution oriented personality;
- Ability to deal professionally with resistance and able to build bridges and to have a healthy debate;
- Being transparent and thinking in terms of processes;
- A no-nonsense mentality and a decision maker;
- A team player who is constructive critical, assertive, well organized, who has excellent communication skills, is leading by personal power, questions status quo but also provides alternatives, who is doing things first time right and who is able to zoom in and zoom out, from operational to strategic and back;
- Willingness to travel up to 10% maximum.