Secondment via YER
High Tech, Engineering, Industrial
About this vacancy
The System Integration Group is a multidisciplinary technical team (about 20 persons) that is responsible for system integration of large scale system projects like Titan microscopes. With this team they run on average 3 large scale system projects in parallel. Besides system integration they also work on Non-Standard Requests to deliver customer specific solutions.
As a Product Quality Assurance (PQA) Engineer you will be the link between our (5) multidisciplinary building blocks that produces HW/SW modules and the top level integration project that integrates the different modules. You have a strong focus on quality and define entry/handover criteria. Identify and analyse risk areas, propose necessary improvements in products and development processes. As a PQA engineer you are the owner of the integration and test plan, you make sure that all module integration is covered by customer use cases. Position description:
- 80% of workload: Responsible for defining and maintaining test process for at least 1 top level integration project:
- 50%: Hands on regression testing on major customer use-cases:
- Execute customer use cases.
- Identify and analyse risk areas, propose necessary improvements in products and development processes
- 50%: Responsible for defining and maintaining test process for at least 1 top level integration project
- Create coverage on requirements coming from: business units, operations and service organisation.
- Drive discussions with experts to create well-defined test methods for every test.
- Drive discussions with module projects, agree on critical tests (entry conditions for system/integration testing), agree on overall integration planning which fit the system project schedule.
- Organize meetings to review all necessary test results.
- Present (weekly) test progress to stakeholders, report on progress and quality related risks.
- Responsible for creating test planning with estimated test time needed.
- Responsible for Product Quality Assurance Report.
- 10% of workload: Responsible for risk assessment “Failure Mode and Effects Analysis” (FMEA) process on module and system level.
- 10% of workload: Responsible for Safety Risk Assessment (SRA) process.
The company is the world leader in serving science. Their mission is to enable customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. They help their customers accelerate life science research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity.
- A competitive salary depending on experience;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching;
- Healthy work-life balance;
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment;
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience
- Bachelor or Academic degree in Mechanical, Electronics or Mechatronic engineering.
- More than 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with designing and testing of low volume, complex high tech systems.
- Experience with the different development disciplines (hardware, software, mechanics, mechatronics and physics).
- Communication skills in English, Dutch is a plus.
- Travel if necessary (<10%).