Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Digital collaboration with suppliers and customers increases year over year. Being able to do this secure, compliant and efficient in a complex IT and business environment is important for the ASML product, support and development.
Are you challenged by acting as a business partner in order to achieve these business objectives while being in control? ASML’s Risk & Business Assurance (R&BA) department provides state-of-the-art expertise, insights and assurance which enables ASML to achieve its objectives, while managing business risks in a responsible way. Within R&BA, we are looking for a Product Owner. Partner IAM, where Partners are our suppliers and customers.
The Product Owner Partner IAM is responsible for shaping, driving and coordinating the IAM capabilities in ASML’s collaboration with suppliers and customers, with the objective to achieve this in a secure, compliant and efficient way.
- Drive Partner IAM by defining the policies, standards and business processes and ensure that risks related to collaboration with suppliers and customers are sufficiently mitigated.
- Develop and execute the Partner IAM vision, strategy and roadmap for ASML
- Coordinate and align stakeholders and ensure buy-in from the stakeholders in ASML for the Partner IAM vision, strategy and roadmap
- Deliver business value via the Product Ownership role for the agile team that runs the Partner IAM services, including the technology that supports these services
- Balance and prioritize the demand in alignment with stakeholders
- Multidisciplinary and multi-cultural understanding.
- Fluent in Dutch (preferably) and English (must).
- Important competencies include:
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Good social and communicative skills;
- Proactive/hands-on attitude;
- Agile leadership
- Strong decision maker
- Stakeholder management
- Strong motivator
- Overcomes barriers for change and engages others to take action.
- Strong in information security
- Affinity with technology platforms and processes
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- About 10 year relevant experience in information security
- Experience in Identity & Access management is a plus